Ivan Petrovich Pavlov - is a creator studies about physiology of digestion
The article is sanctified to scientific achievements of large scientist-physiologist Ivan Petrovich Pavlov. Basic achievements of research worker are reflected. Drawn conclusion in relation to meaningfulness of researches for further development of physiology science. Due to I.P. Pavlov and his numeral students and teachers physiology of digestion is legally acknowledged by the domestic division of physiology. During all life he fruitfully and insistingly worked in the most difficult and the least investigational directions of physiology and was an innovator and revolutionary in science. Scientific achievements of I.P.Pavlov had an enormous influence on the study of physiology of digestion of animals. His labours from imposition by the animal of permanent fistula of pancreas, studies of secretion of juice a stomach by means of the so-called "imaginary feeding" and creation of the "isolated ventricle" was accomplish the real revolution in physiology of that time and remain actual and now. A scientist is the author of difficult surgical methods, which provides possibility to conduct long time on an animal, which got better after operative intervention, supervision in natural or small changed terms. His researches had not only a theoretical value but also practical. They enabled to perfect the ration of agricultural animals for the receipt of considerable increase of mass of body, to perfect the terms of maintenance and feeding of animals.
1. Асратян Э.А. И.П. Павлов. Жизнь и научное творчество / Э.А. Асратян. – Москва; Ленинград: АН СССР, 1949. - 207 с.
2. Квасницкий А.В. Новое в физиологиижелудочногопищеварения у свиней / А.В. Квасницкий // Тр. НИИС. - 1934. - №9–10. - С. 191–228.
3. Квасницкий А.В. О размерахпищеварительныхорганов свиней / А.В. Квасницкий // Свиноводство. - 1935. - №8. - С.26–27.
4. Квасницкий А.В. Применение учения И.П. Павлова в животно-водстве / А.В. Квасницкий, В.А. Конюхова. - К.: АН УССР, 1954. - 181с.
5. Квасницький О.В. Павловське вчення в практику тваринництва / О.В. Квасницький. - К.: Знання, 1954. - 22с.
6. Науменко В.В. Фізіологія сільськогосподарських тварин / В.В. Науменко, А.С. Дячинський. - К.: Сільгоспосвіта, 1994. - 509 с.
1. Asratyan EH.A. I.P. Pavlov. ZHizn' i nauchnoe tvorchestvo / EH.A. Asratyan. – Moskva; Leningrad: AN SSSR, 1949. - 207 s.
2. Kvasnickij A.V. Novoe v fiziologiizheludochnogopishchevareniya u svinej / A.V. Kvasnickij // Tr. NIIS. - 1934. - №9–10. - S. 191–228.
3. Kvasnickij A.V. O razmerahpishchevaritel'nyhorganov svinej / A.V. Kvasnickij // Svinovodstvo. - 1935. - №8. - S.26–27.
4. Kvasnickij A.V. Primenenie ucheniya I.P. Pavlova v zhivotno-vodstve / A.V. Kvasnickij, V.A. Konyuhova. - K.: AN USSR, 1954. - 181s.
5. Kvasnic'kij O.V. Pavlovs'ke vchennya v praktiku tvarinnictva / O.V. Kvasnic'kij. - K.: Znannya, 1954. - 22s.
6. Naumenko V.V. Fіzіologіya sіl's'kogospodars'kih tvarin / V.V. Naumenko, A.S. Dyachins'kij. - K.: Sіl'gosposvіta, 1994. - 509 s.
Abstract views: 217 PDF Downloads: 306
License terms: authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The scanned copy of the "Agreement” on the authors" copyright transfer on the manuscript publication and the subsequent posting of the paper on the Internet (in * .pdf or * .jpg format) is to be attached to the manuscript of the paper.
By this agreement the author certifies that the submitted material:
- does not infringe the copyright of other persons or organizations;
- was not previously published in other publishing houses and has not been submitted for publication in other editions.
The author passes the editorial board of the journal "History of science and technology" rights to:
- publication of the article in Ukrainian (English and Russian) language and distribution of its printed copy;
- translation of the article into English language (for articles in Ukrainian and Russian language) and distribution of its translated printed copy;
- distribution of the article electronic copy, as well as electronic copy of the article English translation (for articles in Ukrainian and Russian), via any electronic means (placing on the official web-site of the journal, electronic databases, repositories, etc.) printed copy of the translation.
The author reserves the right without the consent of the editorial board and founders:
- Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
- Use the materials of the article in whole or in part to write their own dissertations.
- Use the materials of the article for the preparation of abstracts, conference reports, as well as oral presentations.
- Place electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic copy downloaded from the official web-site of the journal) to:
- personal web-resources of all authors (web-sites, web-pages, blogs, etc.);
- web-resources of institutions where authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
- non-commercial web-resources of open access (for example, arXiv.org).
In all cases, the availability of a bibliographic link to an article or hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official website of the journal is compulsory.