History of formation and development of calculations for trains’ haulage
In the article the history of formation and development of calculations for trains’ haulage is highlighted. It is marked that calculations for trains’ haulage are an applied part of the locomotive traction theory, in which the terms and conditions of train movement are examined, and also the problems, related to determining the forces affecting on a train and to the laws of train movement under these forces, are solved. In this connection the force of traction, resistance of movement, braking force, calculation for rolling stock weight, solutions of the brake systems, construction of the movement velocity curve have been described as well.
1. Дробинский В.А. Что такое тепловоз / В.А. Дробинский, П.М. Егунов. 3-е изд., перераб. и доп. – Москва: Транспорт, 1980. – С. 7-30.
2. Якобсон П.В. Первые проекты тепловозов / П.В. Якобсон // История тепловоза в СССР. – Москва: Всесоюзное издательско-полиграфическое объединение Министерства путей сообщения, 1960. – С. 11-23.
3. Шелест В.П. Введение / В.П. Шелест, П.А. Шелест // Тепловозы (итоги и перспективы/. – Москва: Знание, 1971. – С. 3-11.
4. Сотников Е.А. Двигатель внутреннего сгорания приходит на железную дорогу / Е.А. Сотников // Железные дороги мира из ХІХ в ХХІ век. – Москва: Транспорт, 1993. – С. 32-40.
1. Drobinskij V.A. CHto takoe teplovoz / V.A. Drobinskij, P.M. Egunov. 3-e izd., pererab. i dop. – Moskva: Transport, 1980. – S. 7-30.
2. Yakobson P.V. Pervye proekty teplovozov / P.V. YAkobson // Istoriya teplovoza v SSSR. – Moskva: Vsesoyuznoe izdatel'sko-poligraficheskoe ob"edinenie Ministerstva putej soobshcheniya, 1960. – S. 11-23.
3. Shelest V.P. Vvedenie / V.P. SHelest, P.A. SHelest // Teplovozy (itogi i perspektivy/. – Moskva: Znanie, 1971. – S. 3-11.
4. Sotnikov E.A. Dvigatel' vnutrennego sgoraniya prihodit na zheleznuyu dorogu / E.A. Sotnikov // ZHeleznye dorogi mira iz HІH v HKHІ vek. – Moskva: Transport, 1993. – S. 32-40.
Abstract views: 169 PDF Downloads: 137
License terms: authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The scanned copy of the "Agreement” on the authors" copyright transfer on the manuscript publication and the subsequent posting of the paper on the Internet (in * .pdf or * .jpg format) is to be attached to the manuscript of the paper.
By this agreement the author certifies that the submitted material:
- does not infringe the copyright of other persons or organizations;
- was not previously published in other publishing houses and has not been submitted for publication in other editions.
The author passes the editorial board of the journal "History of science and technology" rights to:
- publication of the article in Ukrainian (English and Russian) language and distribution of its printed copy;
- translation of the article into English language (for articles in Ukrainian and Russian language) and distribution of its translated printed copy;
- distribution of the article electronic copy, as well as electronic copy of the article English translation (for articles in Ukrainian and Russian), via any electronic means (placing on the official web-site of the journal, electronic databases, repositories, etc.) printed copy of the translation.
The author reserves the right without the consent of the editorial board and founders:
- Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
- Use the materials of the article in whole or in part to write their own dissertations.
- Use the materials of the article for the preparation of abstracts, conference reports, as well as oral presentations.
- Place electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic copy downloaded from the official web-site of the journal) to:
- personal web-resources of all authors (web-sites, web-pages, blogs, etc.);
- web-resources of institutions where authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
- non-commercial web-resources of open access (for example, arXiv.org).
In all cases, the availability of a bibliographic link to an article or hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official website of the journal is compulsory.