Role Mechanical-build department of the Kiev branch of the Russian Technical Society in research in the field of railway
The article highlights the process of becoming scientific centers of research in the field of railway science in Ukraine in the second half of Nineteenth century.Based on a thorough study of documents and literature managed to identify major centers of research in this area. A special role in the compiling scientific centers belongs voluntary union of scientists. Important place among these take the branch of the Russian Technical Society, the most active was the Kiev branch of the Russian Technical Society, on which base successfully operated Mechanical-build department.
Джерела та література
Научно-технические общества СССР (Исторический очерк). – М.: Профиздат, 1968. – 456 с.
Филиппов Н.Г. Научно-технические общества России (1866 – 1917) / Н.Г.Филиппов. – М., 1976. – 210 с.
Пилипчук О.О. Історія Київського відділення Російського технічного товариства (1871-1919): автореф. дис. на здобуття наук. ступеня канд. іст. наук: спец. 07.00.07 / «Історія науки і техніки» / О. О Пилипчук.- К., 2006. – 19 с.
Першин С. П. Развитие строительно-путейского дела на отечественных железных дорогах / С. П. Першин. – М., 1978. – 295 с.
Nauchno-tekhnicheskie obshchestva SSSR (Istoricheskij ocherk). (1968). Moskva: Profizdat.
Filippov, N.G. (1976). Nauchno-tekhnicheskie obshchestva Rossii (1866 – 1917). Moskva
Pylypchuk, O.O. (2006). Istoriia Kyivskoho viddilennia Rosiiskoho tekhnichnoho tovarystva (1871- 1919). Kyiv.
Pershin, S.P. (1978). Razvitie stroitel'no-putejskogo dela na otechestven-nyh zheleznyh dorogah. Moskva.
Abstract views: 191 PDF Downloads: 112
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License terms: authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The scanned copy of the "Agreement” on the authors" copyright transfer on the manuscript publication and the subsequent posting of the paper on the Internet (in * .pdf or * .jpg format) is to be attached to the manuscript of the paper.
By this agreement the author certifies that the submitted material:
- does not infringe the copyright of other persons or organizations;
- was not previously published in other publishing houses and has not been submitted for publication in other editions.
The author passes the editorial board of the journal "History of science and technology" rights to:
- publication of the article in Ukrainian (English and Russian) language and distribution of its printed copy;
- translation of the article into English language (for articles in Ukrainian and Russian language) and distribution of its translated printed copy;
- distribution of the article electronic copy, as well as electronic copy of the article English translation (for articles in Ukrainian and Russian), via any electronic means (placing on the official web-site of the journal, electronic databases, repositories, etc.) printed copy of the translation.
The author reserves the right without the consent of the editorial board and founders:
- Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
- Use the materials of the article in whole or in part to write their own dissertations.
- Use the materials of the article for the preparation of abstracts, conference reports, as well as oral presentations.
- Place electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic copy downloaded from the official web-site of the journal) to:
- personal web-resources of all authors (web-sites, web-pages, blogs, etc.);
- web-resources of institutions where authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
- non-commercial web-resources of open access (for example, arXiv.org).
In all cases, the availability of a bibliographic link to an article or hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official website of the journal is compulsory.